They say she’s better off alone—but you can’t help begging to be at her side. She swirls with you, twirling your expectations to the symphony of her whims. She would rather scorch than save, and her heart isn’t any less true. Unbound authenticity—can you feel it?—coming for you. She is Spiced Chai by Haute Chocolate.
Brewing unexpected notes of ginger, fennel, black pepper & cloves, the soothing intensity of masala chai comes alive in this handmade dark chocolate bar. Send a satisfying cookie-crunch to your evening craving-center with the unadulterated power of organic 72% cacao.
Nutrition Facts*: 2 Servings per bar; calories per serving 258, Total Fat 12g 19%, Saturated Fat 0, Monounsaturated Fat 2g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 1254mg 52%, Potassium 455mg 13%, Total Carbohydrate 46g 15 %, Dietary Fiber 7g 28%, Sugars 35g, Protein 4g 7 %, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 14%, Calcium 0%, Iron 60%
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.